Are you looking for a new way to make juice at home? Have you considered using a mixer grinder as a juicer?
If not, you should.
I think now your question must be, Can we make juice in mixer grinder?
So, the answer is. Yes
Because it can be a great option for those who are looking for an affordable and convenient way to get their daily dose of fruits and vegetables.
Mainly mixer grinders are used for blending and grinding but we will try it, for making juice to do some hack.
So, if you’re looking for an affordable and convenient way to juice then you can use a mixer grinder as a juicer. it is not the professional way to do it but it can give you the same result.
Some people think that using a mixer grinder as a juicer can damage the blades or the motor. But that’s not true. If you’re careful while juicing and don’t overload the grinder, then there is no reason to damage the blades or the motor, and the mixer can be used as a juicer for a long time.
let’s know the difference between a mixer grinder and a juicer.
What is the difference between mixer grinder and juicer?
A mixer grinder is the most popular and most usable kitchen appliance in India nowadays. It can do a lot of things for your kitchen.
A mixer grinder is used for mixing, grinding, and blending. It can be used to grind spices, make pastes, or blend fruits and vegetables.
It can also be used to make milkshakes, smoothies, and cocktails. The mixer grinder usually consists of the main unit of your kitchen.
Mainly a mixer grinder starts with the 1500 and goes up to 10000 it depends on your requirement and the features and power you want.
If we talk about the juicer it is a machine that extracts juice from fruits and vegetables. Juicer is mainly built for juicing.
But most juicer comes with the mixer grinder, So if you want to buy a juicer with the mixer grinder then the best juicer mixer grinder in India is good for you.
There are different types of juicers available in the market. Centrifugal juicer and masticating juicer depending on your need and requirements.If confuse the difference between centrifugal juicer and masticating juicer go for this.
|Tasks||Mixing, grinding, making |
|If have jars then all the work mixer |
can do +extract juice as well
|Uses||easy to use||Sometimes it’s hard to assemble |
and disassemble the juicer
|Cleaning||easy to clean||cleaning is hard due to more accessories|
You cannot juice everything in mixer grinder.
Here is the thing that you have to keep in mind before making juice in a mixer grinder, I think after reading the difference between mixer grinder and juicer you are able to find the working method of both.
Now time to know that, in the mixer grinder you can make a juice like the smoothies, but in the juicer, there is the option you can get the pulp out from the fruits as well.
So first you have to know which type of juice you want to make for yourself. If you are looking for juice like the smoothies then mixer grinder can be the best option but if you want the pulp out then you must check out the best juicer mixer grinder.
Things you can juice in mixer grinder are apple juice, banana shake, mango shake, and orange juice if you want pulpy juice.
Advantages and Disadvantages of using mixer grinder as a juicer.
- You do not need to buy a juicer for separate juicing because we are using the mixer grinder as a juicer. So that you save the money which you are planning to invest in the juicer.
- Cleaning will be easy, because if you make the juice in the mixer grinder then there will be you use the jar for making the juice.
- A mixer grinder can be the less noise option because if you are using the juicer then it will produce the high noise but if you are using the mixer grinder to make juice then it can save you the high noise.
- Because of pulppy smoothie, you will get the high fiber and protein juice from the mixer grinder.
- There is no wastage of any fruits in making the juice or smoothies in the mixer grinder.
- Limited use, like if you want to extract juice from carrot or beetroot then mixer grinder will not be the best option, for that you can check the best juicer for carrot and beetroot in India.
Can we make juice in mixer grinder?
I think there is no doubt remaining about this question, can mixer grinder be used as juicer, So if you have any questions left in the comment we will definitely reach out to you. and we will go to our main question.
Points to keep in mind before using a mixer grinder as a juicer
- Before you start juicing, make sure that the grinder is free of any leftover food particles or grease. Washing it with soap and water should do the trick.
- Cut the fruits and vegetables into smaller pieces so that they can fit into the grinder easily. You can also use a vegetable chopper to chop and cut the fruit and vegetable.
- Once the grinder is loaded with the chopped fruits and vegetables, close it and start juicing.
- now you can see your juice in the mixer grinder is ready and you can enjoy your fresh and healthy juice.
So, now you can see a mixer grinder be used as a juicer.
A mixer grinder can indeed be used as a juicer – and it’s actually a great option for those who are looking for an affordable and convenient way to get their daily dose of fruits and vegetables. Or if you already have a mixer grinder then there is no need to buy a juicer, you can use it for juicing.