Try this unique street food, chicken kabab omelette. it is not the common street food you cannot find everywhere. So you must try this dish at home so that you can get the taste of this.
Making time – 20 minutes
Green chili, red chili powder, Masalla
Steps of making chicken kabab omelette
- First, we have to make an omelette, So for that take 4-5 eggs. you can add no egg as per your requirements.
- Make an omelette like the normal omelette.
- Take eggs and crack them and get out the liquid.
- Add chopped onion, chili, salt, and masala to it.
- put the egg liquid into the Tawa and wait for the cook.
- Add bread to the omelette and cook them properly.
- For making the kabab ready, take a kabab and cut it into small pieces, and put it into the Tawa.
- put some oil and for the taste add some onion, green chili, garam masala, dhania, and salt then fry them properly.
- Now your chicken kabab is ready, put the chicken kabab into the omelette, and now your chicken kabab is ready,
- It’s time to serve it and enjoy it with your friends and family.
Check the video guide for a better understanding, and enjoy the meal.