Chicken tikka is the most delicious recipe you can try, If you like to eat non- veg the you must try the chicken tikka. Once you tried you will loved this.
So if you want to try this recipe keep reading, we have listed the step by step guide of making the recipe and there is also video guide available.
Making time – 30 minutes
masala(salt, garam masala, dhania powder)
onion, garlin, ginger
Steps for making chicken tikka at home
- Take a chicken piece wash it and put it into the bowl.
- Add salt, garam masala, red chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, curd and put some oil in the bowl and mix it properly.
- Put the bowl side and wait for 30 minutes.
- Now time to fry the chicke tikka, for that take a seak or small stick to hold the chicke pieces, put the pieces into the seak and stick.
- Now take tawa put the put the tawa into the gas stove.
- It’s time to cook the chicken. So put the seak or stick with chicken into the tawa and fry it properly.
- Now your chicke is fried, if there is some part which is not fried properly, you can use gas stove to cook that part.
- Now you chicken tikka is ready, it’s time enjoy the meal.
I think you all now able to cook the chicken tikka at home, if there is any doubt then you can share in the comment we will definitaly give you the appropriate answer.
For the video tutorial you can check the video.