Most delicious egg curry, you can try. Here we are with the recipe for egg curry you can follow the steps to make the best egg curry. At the last, we also added a video of egg curry for better understanding.
Making time - 25 minutes Ingredients Egg Curd Masala Tomato Onion, garlic,ginger and green chilli
Steps of making Egg curry
- First, you have to boil the egg normally.
- Make a pinch on the boiled egg with the help of a match stick after uncovering the rind (Chilka) from the eggs.
- Take a PAN and put the oil into the PAN and wait for some and then wait to heat up the oil.
- Now fry your egg into the PAN on a low flame. You can see your egg is fried with a brown color.
- Now time to prepare the gravy, for that.
Take a half small bowl of curd and put masala in it like garam masala, red chili powder, and more.
- Take a kadhai and put the oil into the kadhai and wait to heat up the oil.
- Now add chopped onion to the kadhai and fry it for some time, add tomato paste in the kadhai and mix it for some time.
- Then put the curd paste in the kadhai and mix it properly after that add salt and garam masala in it and wait to cook the gravy.
- When your gravy is ready, Now you can put the fried egg in the kadhai and mix it in the gravy and wait for 10 minutes to cook.
- Now you can see that your egg curry is ready. it’s time to serve it and enjoy the egg curry.
Here is the step-by-step guide to making the egg curry in video format.