Mango Milkshake is the most popular drink of the summer, I bet you have all tried it once in life definitely.
So we have shared our experience in the guide. We made a video for you and there in the guide you can find the written ingredients as well.
So let’s start with the written context first, if you are interested to check the video then you can for that by scrolling down.
Making time - 15 minutes Ingredients Half ltr of milk Cashew as per need Raisin Cherry 1 Mango Ice cube Roafza for taste
Steps for making Mango milkshake
- First, you have to cut the mango and separate all the pulpy parts from the mango.
- Put it into the mixer grinder and add some sugar to it and mix it very well using the mixer grinder.
- Now add milk to the mixer grinder now your milk and the mango will mix up with each other.
- Now you can see your milk shake is almost ready.
- At last, you can add some ice to get the cold in the shake to get the best taste and the better refreshment of the shake.
- At last, serve the mango milkshake into the glass, and Now add some cashew, raisin, and cherry in it. Then you can add roafza at last to get the taste and the decoration
Now time to kill the summer and enjoy your drink with your loved ones.
For a practical guide, you can follow the video as well.