Halwa is the most important desert in India, so why not try it once there in your home. So in this tutorial, we will cook sooji halwa.
Making time - 15 minutes Ingredients Sooji 250 gm is enough Ghee Sugar Dry fruits as per you want.
Steps of making Sooji halwa
- Take a Pan and put the ghee into the pan and heat up for some time on low flame.
- Put the sooji in the Pan and mix it with the ghee on low flame.
- After mixing for some time the sooji color will be brown then add some water to it and then mix it well.
- Now time to add sugar as per you want according to your taste and mix it.
- Then your halwa is ready now add some dry fruits for a good and crunchy taste and mix it.
- It’s time to serve sooji halwa and enjoy it.
For the practical guide you must check the video guide for making sooji ka halwa.