If you love chicken then you must have to try this crispy chicken recipe at one at your home. So, we are here to help you to find the ingredients and video guide on tandoori chicken.
Making time - 45 minutes Ingredients Chicken as per requirement ginger garlic paste Red chilli powder Chicken masala, garam masala and salt Curd
Steps of making tandoori chicken
- Take chicken and clean it with the water properly, then put the chicken into the bowl.
- Now time to make ginger garlic paste, garam, and chicken masala after that put salt in it as per taste then mix it all properly.
- After mixing them properly wait for an hour to marinate your chicken very well.
- After an hour take a Pan put the oil in it, and wait for the heatup.
- Now your oil is heated, then it’s time fry your chicken.
- Put the pieces into the Pan and fry them on low flame, after some time you can see your chicken will be brown in color it is the sign of cooked chicken.
- Now you can see your tandoori chicken is ready to serve and then eat.
So enjoy it, but first, you have to cook it on your own.
For the video guide, you can check out the video of the tandoori chicken as well.