Biryani is the most spreading food nowadays, you can find the biryani anywhere as street food non-veg biryani is the most famous biryani, but today we will discuss the veg dum biryani. we will guide you through a step-by-step guide.
Making time – 30 minutes
Masala(Garam Masala, dhaniya powder, salt etc)
Steps of making veg dum biryani
- First, take a pan and add water to the Pan, and boiled it.
- Add vegetables to the pan like in our case we will add carrot, beans, soybean chunks, peas, and cauliflower then boiled all the veggies for almost 10 minutes.
- Your veggies are boiled now, take it and put it into the bowl, and add some salt, garam masala, Kashmiri red chili, green chili, black pepper, coriander, fried onion, and curd as per need and your taste and then mix it all very well.
- Now time to boil the rice as you boil in your daily use.
- Take a Pan and add some oil and put the veggies into the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice into the pan then add the turmeric water, red color water, and then add dhaniya and fried onion in it.
- Now time to dum the rice, take atta and water and make a dough and put it outside the pan then close the LID and then wait for 10 minutes to completely get the flavor.
- Now your veg dum biryani is ready
Here is the full video tutorial, you can check the guide and then make the tasty veg dum biryani for your loved once.